“Turns out there is a game of Blog-Tag going around the blogosphere in which bloggers are sharing five things about themselves that relatively few people know, and then tagging five other bloggers to be “it.”
Thanks for tagging me Jeff!
Five Things about Drew that relatively few people know:
1. One of my greatest inspirations while growing up was the classical English romantic poets. I found a different source of inspiration for the same conclusions and thus edited the words in their poems to reflect a more inclusive view of the universe.
2. When I was in Austin during Y2K, I was watching TV in hiding for fear of Bin Laden attacks on New Years crowds. At 11pm, I watched and listened as Bill Clinton ushered in the millennium on the East coast. It was the most inspiring speech I have ever heard. And I survived.
3. Before I had the idea for Rocketboom, I was most excited about traveling around the world to setup wi-max towers in 2nd and 3rd world countries.
4. I am often critical, but rarely blame anyone.
5. Only the five people I tagged below know #5.